- Ticketing Data – When you purchase/reserve tickets and gift vouchers through our box office at Roscommon Arts Centre, Circular Road, Roscommon, your name, email, phone number and address will be stored by our ticketing partner TicketSolve. Where patrons have opted to provide their details for mailings, data will be shared with Text Local, (sms service), MailChimp (email partner) and Sooner Than Later (brochure distribution service).
- Online Data – When you book tickets online, data is shared between Mastercard Gateway Payment services and TicketSolve in order to process the transaction. Where patrons have opted to provide their details for mailings, data will be shared with MailChimp, our email partner.
- TicketSolve acts as a data processor on behalf of Roscommon Arts Centre.
- TicketSolve, Mailchimp, Text Local, & Sooner Than Later have implemented appropriate technological measures to protect against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. For more information please see their privacy notices here:
TicketSolve:https://www.ticketsolve.com/privacy-policy-and-cookies/ Text Local: https://www.textlocal.com/legal/privacy/ Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ Sooner Than Later: https://www.soonerthanlater.com/cookie-privacy-policy
- Website Cookies – When someone visits our website roscommonartscentre.ie we use Google Analytics, a third party service which collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, types of devices used and length of time on our pages. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
- Disabling Cookies – You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies may result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of our website.
- Record retention periods – General Data Protection Regulation set’s out the principle that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was obtained. Roscommon Arts Centre has the following retention period in place:
|Customer Data on TicketSolve||Removed after 3 years of inactivity|
|Customer Data on Mailchimp||Removed after 5 years of inactivity|
|Photographic consent forms||5 years|
|Garda Vetting records||1 year|
|Health & Safety Records|
|Accident/Incident report forms||5 years|
- Mailing Lists – When you sign up for our mailing list, either at the time of booking or separately through our sign up form, we collect personal information. We use that information for a number of reasons: to share information such as upcoming shows; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you are happy and satisfied. You can unsubscribe to our mailing lists by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, by emailing Dympna Naughton at email@example.com or by contacting our box office on 09066 25824
- Access to your personal information – You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to Dympna Naughton firstname.lastname@example.org